Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I've been using techniques from a website called DominateIM.

DominateIM is a membership site that’ll teach you some pretty awesome methods on how to make big bucks online. It will give you the tools and knowledge to make a good extra cash or even a nice full time income. All the rest is up to you. Without action, you will fail in any endeavour you’re up to. Stop buying crappy e-books for a while and start making money. There are plenty of methods to start with if you have zero or close to zero budget, and methods that’ll require money to kick off, but will give you bigger rewards.


DominateIM is run by six gurus. They are in charge of providing the training and answering questions regarding those methods. And believe me, they do. There’s also a member submitted tutorials section inside the forum, where you’ll find pure gold as well.


What’s inside?


DominateIM teaches white hat, black hat, PPC, PPV, CL, newbie friendly methods, methods that require initial invest, methods that are completely free.. from methods that can make you 100 dollars a day to methods that’ll rake you 1000+ $$ a day. I was familiar with offline marketing, adsense, basics of CPA, CPC, etc, but this site has honestly taught me more in just a few days than I was ever expecting from it.


I have bought tens of e-books and even been a member of some pay per month sites. Some good ones, some bad ones. I am intending to write more about them, but DominateIM is the one that motivated me to start this blog. It deserves to be known as the _top_ club to learn Internet Marketing and start earn money internet.


I could go on about DominateIM for ages, but will not. If you are not ready to jump in, feel free not to. I don’t care that much. But if you hop in, see you at the forums there!:) The question is, do you want to spend the rest of your days trying to learn how to make money, or really earn that money on the internet starting right now!



"I've Profited About $750 From One Technique..."

"I have been in since 10/16 and today it is 10/20. Since I joined I've profited about $750 from one technique. And, I have to say that I am disappointed... And, by disappointment, I mean that I have not had enough time to implement some other techniques yet because I feel the ONE technique I am running so far is the tip of the iceberg.

Similar to what has been said, I took a technique and put a spin on it. I believe that is important to do with any technique you learn. Otherwise, you are just following the herd.

So, in case you didn't catch the sarcasm... I highly recommend the site. It is great for beginner to intermediate and it gives you a foundation to get to that uber level."

- tengallonhat



DominateIM doesn’t promise anything - it GUARANTEES to teach you Internet Marketing big time. Take a look at the “sales page” at www.dominateim.com. The fact is, this site gives you all you need to succeed in Internet Marketing. I have been making a decent income online, but this site just blasted me. And by the way, the reviews on that page are REAL. You will find them exactly in that form inside the site.. Just have a look at the “testimonials” subsection. Tells you something about the content, meh? I won’t be sharing any exact details on the methods inside, because that would be a) against the terms b) just wrong towards the owners of DominateIM.

Sneak Preview 

I'm not allowed to reveal too many specifics of the methods being taught, what I can tell you is that this is information you won't find anywhere else. I've been making a full time living from internet marketing for over 7 years now and I've already learned several new techniques which are going to substantially increase my income! One of these techniques is something anyone can put into action with just a few hours work and see results from within days.

Both white hat and black hat methods are being revealed in depth along with the tools you need to put them into action and full support to answer all your questions and make sure you are able to get up and running quickly.

Here are just a few of the areas that are being taught in depth so far (more are being added all the time!) 

  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Making Money From CPA Offers
  • Traffic Generation
  • Cookie Stuffing
  • Marketing on Craigslist
  • Pay Per Click Advertising
  • Pay Per View Advertising
  • Generating and Monetizing MySpace Traffic
  • Generating Income from YouTube
  • Exploiting Facebook and other Social Networks
  • Generating Income from Ebay


You Can Only Fail If You Don't Take Action 

You really can't go wrong with DominateIM unless you fail to put any of the methods into action. You WILL make money and the owners are so confident of this that they are offering a full refund if at any time you decide it's not for you - that's a guarantee you can't ignore and it means that you're only taking a risk if you ignore this opportunity!






0 comments:

Back to TOP